I bought this game and I unfortunately don't have the time to dedicate to this game. I am the original owner, I bought and upgraded the game.
The account is 100% secure and I guarantee it. It is upgraded to the Imperial Edition ($80.00 through ESO). I only have a level 4 Wood Elf Nightsblade. I am seeking $35.00.
This is a good deal considering it costs $80.00 brand new, and I guarantee the account.
Post your SKYPE here before contacting me, if you send me a friend request without posting your Skype name here, I won't accept.
Skype - Mruiz1990
(Has 25 days of Game Time remaining as of the posting of this thread)
The only trade I will accept is WoW game time
The account is 100% secure and I guarantee it. It is upgraded to the Imperial Edition ($80.00 through ESO). I only have a level 4 Wood Elf Nightsblade. I am seeking $35.00.
This is a good deal considering it costs $80.00 brand new, and I guarantee the account.
Post your SKYPE here before contacting me, if you send me a friend request without posting your Skype name here, I won't accept.
Skype - Mruiz1990
(Has 25 days of Game Time remaining as of the posting of this thread)
The only trade I will accept is WoW game time
Last edited:
