- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hello! I’ve reached FIFTY feedback, do i qualify for trusted badge?
thank you!!

Trade Guardian Orders: 16
and this dude hasn’t been active since. It’s BS that this stays on my account FOREVER and i’m active, he’s not.So because I wrote a bad review on a guy who did retaliation on me will forever keep me from my score
Members who meet these requirements receive this badge:
Verified Member
Has 50+ positive feedbacks with 100% rating
Member for 1 year
After you meet the above conditions, the admin will review and add you to your profile.
Global ModeratorI tried, even with screenshots but due to it not being a trade guardian transaction it wasn’t covered. the thing is he wrote two feedbacks and we only did one transaction.Feedback can be disputed here: https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/feedback-disputes.62/
Be sure to read the feedback dispute rules at the bottom of this page: https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/forumrules.html
AdministratorThat isn’t even my account lmao. Some random mod made it. We’re not even from the same country. Plus he submitted his ID, different names. It’s really odd. Isn’t fake feedback an automatic ban? I wouldn’t risk my Epic account for ONE feedback.One negative feedback does not permanently prevent you from receiving the Trusted badge, but it does delay it. Normally we require 75 positive feedback.
However you are not eligible for the trusted badge for another reason.
You had multiple accounts and gave yourself positive feedback. That permanently prevents you from receiving the badge on both accounts, sorry.
AdministratorI wish you’d reconsider the negative feedback as well.One negative feedback does not permanently prevent you from receiving the Trusted badge, but it does delay it. Normally we require 75 positive feedback.
However you are not eligible for the trusted badge for another reason.
You had multiple accounts and gave yourself positive feedback. That permanently prevents you from receiving the badge on both accounts, sorry.
I copied and pasted his bio yes because at the time we did the same thing. he invited me into his discord server and it was two different people doing two different services in the same discord. His discord was set up, at the time i wasn’t sure how to, so he basically just gave me a free sever.You and Roro101 were working together. You posted the same service and the same contact info in your threads. You also then exchanged feedback.
This is considered fake feedback. You cannot exchange feedback with someone you're working with.
AdministratorYes, and so feedback cannot be exchanged. I'm sorry, but it is considered fake to exchange feedback with someone your working with and you were working together.I copied and pasted his bio yes because at the time we did the same thing.
I messed up, and I’ll take accountability. IYou and Roro101 were working together. You posted the same service and the same contact info in your threads. You also then exchanged feedback.
This is considered fake feedback. You cannot exchange feedback with someone you're working with.
You don’t have to be sorry, but I wish you’d give me another chance. Especially since you probably see my activity on Epic. This platform gave me money for books when I needed it, food, even friends.Yes, and so feedback cannot be exchanged. I'm sorry, but it is considered fake to exchange feedback with someone your working with and you were working together.
That makes you no longer eligible for the Trusted badge. I'm sorry.
If not, I understand and going forward I’ll know for the future. Thank you Epic.Yes, and so feedback cannot be exchanged. I'm sorry, but it is considered fake to exchange feedback with someone your working with and you were working together.
That makes you no longer eligible for the Trusted badge. I'm sorry.
To add, he did do work on my account before he invited me into his server. I can show payments!Yes, and so feedback cannot be exchanged. I'm sorry, but it is considered fake to exchange feedback with someone your working with and you were working together.
That makes you no longer eligible for the Trusted badge. I'm sorry.