getrektnoobz 54 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Singapore Multiple Accounts 1 Jul 23, 2026 #1 May I apply for the trusted seller badge? I have been on the platform for more than a year and recently reached 50 reviews. Thank you.
May I apply for the trusted seller badge? I have been on the platform for more than a year and recently reached 50 reviews. Thank you.
Goodfeet 18 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Netherlands Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 24, 2026 #2 The trusted badge now automatically gets added to your profile when you meet the requirements: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thread-profile-style-change-levels.3217021/ Members that have a level score 75+ will now automatically display the "Trusted" indicator. Click to expand... Click to collapse...
The trusted badge now automatically gets added to your profile when you meet the requirements: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/thread-profile-style-change-levels.3217021/ Members that have a level score 75+ will now automatically display the "Trusted" indicator. Click to expand... Click to collapse...
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jul 24, 2026 #3 As mentioned above, it's automatically applied to your account.