Apex DigiGoods 66 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Philippines Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 27, 2024 #1 Hello , I have met the requirements for trusted Badge, I joined last year August 26, 2023 with 50+ Positive Feedback with Trade guardian Deals. Thank you so much and cheers to more transaction and deals here in EpicNPC! @EpicNPC
Hello , I have met the requirements for trusted Badge, I joined last year August 26, 2023 with 50+ Positive Feedback with Trade guardian Deals. Thank you so much and cheers to more transaction and deals here in EpicNPC! @EpicNPC
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Aug 27, 2024 #2 Apex DigiGoods said: Hello , I have met the requirements for trusted Badge, I joined last year August 26, 2023 with 50+ Positive Feedback with Trade guardian Deals. Thank you so much and cheers to more transaction and deals here in EpicNPC! @EpicNPC Click to expand... Click to collapse... For future instances you should open a support ticket here for a trusted badge bud - https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact
Apex DigiGoods said: Hello , I have met the requirements for trusted Badge, I joined last year August 26, 2023 with 50+ Positive Feedback with Trade guardian Deals. Thank you so much and cheers to more transaction and deals here in EpicNPC! @EpicNPC Click to expand... Click to collapse... For future instances you should open a support ticket here for a trusted badge bud - https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 27, 2024 #3 Its been added