Trustap experience question

Not Recently Bumped

Segnaless

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 276

(100%) (336 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Mar 24, 2017
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, guys. I have a question for those who have used Trustap escrow (Trade Guardian). How long have you been waiting for the money to be transferred to your bank deposit? Do you have any experience?
My first transaction was made on May 25th and the second one on May 26th. After a 3-day hold, the payment should be sent and is expected to arrive at the bank within 5-7 working days. Today is the 7th day and I still haven't received any money. :unsure:
 
Last edited:
After 3 days the payment is available for withdraw, it's not automatically transferred to your bank. If you did make a withdraw request, I recommend contacting Trustap support for an update to confirm it's been sent.
 
Hi, guys. I have a question for those who have used Trustap escrow (Trade Guardian). How long have you been waiting for the money to be transferred to your bank deposit? Do you have any experience?
My first transaction was made on May 25th and the second one on May 26th. After a 3-day hold, the payment should be sent and is expected to arrive at the bank within 5-7 working days. Today is the 7th day and I still haven't received any money. :unsure:
Did you end up receiving the money? I’m experience delays in getting my funds too. ><
 
Did you end up receiving the money? I’m experience delays in getting my funds too. ><
Yeah. In a month lol.
At first two weeks they say it's because of first payout security. Then they asked me to change account bank. Then they send to the bank and said that the bank is decline the payment somehow.
After end of all I used my payoneer bank account details and got my money lol.
 
Yeah. In a month lol.
At first two weeks they say it's because of first payout security. Then they asked me to change account bank. Then they send to the bank and said that the bank is decline the payment somehow.
After end of all I used my payoneer bank account details and got my money lol.
It’s been almost two months for me. They had me change the bank account and resent the payment recently. Apparently it’s gone through on their end, but I haven’t received it in my account yet. Did you experience a 7 day delay even after switching to your payoneer account?
 
Lol, tha'ts funny to see an answer from banned user about the fraud... :sneaky:
Even better this dude literally hacked an account from me, and all the mods on admins on here took his side because he was able to "recover it" and "give it back to me". Crazy how long Karma took to get back to him lol
 
Back
Top