WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey everyone! I'm offering MapleStory Classic leveling, farming, and custom services.
I have 4+ years of experience providing gaming services and many positive reviews from previous customers.
Everything is done 100% manually.
No macros
No bots
No hacks
No cheating software
Manual gameplay only
I can also provide proof of previous services, customer reviews, and service history if needed.
Hidden: Staff Only
I have 4+ years of experience providing gaming services and many positive reviews from previous customers.
Everything is done 100% manually.
No macros
No bots
No hacks
No cheating software
Manual gameplay only
I can also provide proof of previous services, customer reviews, and service history if needed.
Hidden: Staff Only
Pricing
Farming / Leveling: $2.50 per hour
50+ hours — 5% OFF
100+ hours — 10% OFF
For quests, jump quests, events, or other specific services, the price can be negotiated depending on what you need.
50+ hours — 5% OFF
100+ hours — 10% OFF
For quests, jump quests, events, or other specific services, the price can be negotiated depending on what you need.
Services Available
Leveling
Farming
Meso Farming
Monster Farming
Quest Completion
Jump Quests
Event Farming
Character Progression
Custom Requests
Other MapleStory Classic services
If what you need isn't listed, feel free to ask.
Farming
Meso Farming
Monster Farming
Quest Completion
Jump Quests
Event Farming
Character Progression
Custom Requests
Other MapleStory Classic services
If what you need isn't listed, feel free to ask.
Live Progress / Transparency
I can provide an unlisted YouTube livestream while I'm working on your account.
You can follow the progress in real time and see exactly what is being done.
This is also one of the ways I can prove that I am not using macros, bots, hacks, or any kind of automated software.
You can follow the progress in real time and see exactly what is being done.
This is also one of the ways I can prove that I am not using macros, bots, hacks, or any kind of automated software.
Experience & Reviews
I have been providing gaming services for more than 4 years and have accumulated many reviews and completed services over that time.
I can provide previous customer reviews, service history, proof of completed orders, screenshots, references, and live gameplay proof if needed.
I can provide previous customer reviews, service history, proof of completed orders, screenshots, references, and live gameplay proof if needed.
Payment Methods
PayPal • Wise • Binance • PIX
Contact
Discord: Jotajeijei
When messaging me, you can send your character level, current progress, goal, service needed, and number of hours.
If you're not sure how many hours you'll need, just tell me your goal and I can give you an estimate.
When messaging me, you can send your character level, current progress, goal, service needed, and number of hours.
If you're not sure how many hours you'll need, just tell me your goal and I can give you an estimate.
SCAM WARNING
I WILL NEVER MESSAGE YOU FIRST.
There may be people trying to impersonate me.
Always confirm that you are talking to:
Discord: Jotajeijei
before sending any payment or account information.
If someone contacts you first claiming to be me, it is NOT me.
There may be people trying to impersonate me.
Always confirm that you are talking to:
Discord: Jotajeijei
before sending any payment or account information.
If someone contacts you first claiming to be me, it is NOT me.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- Crypto Currency
Attachments
- Hidden: Staff Only
