Trolling my thread...

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtg

(1 review)

dtg

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 5, 2007
Last seen

dtg

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I am trying to sell another account, like I have in the past on MD but people are randomly trolling my thread.

http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-...fallen-king-80-death-knight-80-mage-more.html

I am all for the free bumps and all, but I would prefer not to start a flame war on the mmobay forums for no reason. They could report me as a scammer or talk to me on AIM to clarify anything in my post, but they decided to take it to my thread and harass me and my potential buyers. Also I could careless about how much rep they have, it just shows how unprofessional and childish they are (which I guess you would have to be to be selling wow accounts for a living).

I have been a registered user on MD since 2007 with a rep thread (although its not as huge as the people that frequently sell/buy accounts). I do not deserve to be harassed like I just registered today and posted random crap.

Any who, the account is mine and has always been mine. I registered the account in my friend's name and have his ID scan + my cd keys. I also explain this to any buyers that ask.

Do I need to actually lie and repost saying I am not the OO to stop idiots from harassing my posts?

(I have used the report post button as well)
 
Banned - waiting on resolution to two dispute threads
lol is all I gotta say, I just simply stating the fact you thought employer's could see the real name on your wow account was hilarious, I mean really
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top