Okita Souji 71 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country France Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 22, 2021 #1 Submit Feedback Hey I want to trade this 10 ml 5* epic 7 asia for another acc equal : https://imgur.com/a/RyUzpmM ! Aramintha ml ! Not on the acc she be swap for another ml 5
Submit Feedback Hey I want to trade this 10 ml 5* epic 7 asia for another acc equal : https://imgur.com/a/RyUzpmM ! Aramintha ml ! Not on the acc she be swap for another ml 5
at0micwonderz BANNED Jul 14, 2021 Banned - Attempting to avoid dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-after-payment-was-made.1956923/ Okita Souji said: Hey I want to trade this 10 ml 5* epic 7 asia for another acc equal : https://imgur.com/a/RyUzpmM ! Aramintha ml ! Not on the acc she be swap for another ml 5 Click to expand... Click to collapse... Do you play Kings Raid, Exos Heroes, or Seven deadly sins I have good accounts for all three if interested in trading for those? you have discord?
Banned - Attempting to avoid dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-after-payment-was-made.1956923/ Okita Souji said: Hey I want to trade this 10 ml 5* epic 7 asia for another acc equal : https://imgur.com/a/RyUzpmM ! Aramintha ml ! Not on the acc she be swap for another ml 5 Click to expand... Click to collapse... Do you play Kings Raid, Exos Heroes, or Seven deadly sins I have good accounts for all three if interested in trading for those?