Trade Guardian to paypal??

Not Recently Bumped

Vilfer

Level 44

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(85.7%) (8 reviews)
Country
Mexico
Member Since
Jun 22, 2020
Last seen
Hi,

If I get your question right. My answer is - An Epicnpc approved middleman (or woman) will hold the account or item, while the buyer makes payment to the seller directly.

Fee: $4.95 + 6% of item value.
MM SERVICES ARE CONDUCTING ON-SITE ONLY

If you go with the Trade Guardian/Middleman we do not convert anything to credits - The buyer makes payment to the seller directly.

K
 
I am a seller, how would you deliver the money to me? by Paypal?

Thanks for responding and sorry for the inconvenience

It really depends on what you and the buyer agreed on. There are many ways to send or receive the payment.

Example - Transfer Wise, Cryptocurrency, PayPal, Skrill, etc.

We do not deliver money to you directly. The buyer does. If you still have hard time understanding it. Text me a private message and I will try to explain it more throughly.
 
Back
Top