Too many sections, the forum is way too wide

Not Recently Bumped
(685 reviews)

ITALY

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 690

(99.7%) (685 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Apr 22, 2017
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi,
I believe that having that many sections is alright, however I believe we should help users navigate through the most popular sections.
Adding a tab (like that ) that lists all the popular games in the forum would be great, as It'd let users know what's popular and navigate easily.
There are so many sections tha it's tedious to navigate through them. I believe we should be able to navigate through the popular forums easily at least, if someone is interested in a niche he can open the forums list (as we all do now) and check his favorite game.
That update would make it easier for users to navigate .
 
Back
Top