The Hunter "Trailrunner" Account (Worth $60)

Not Recently Bumped

Kurty4evr

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 21, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I am selling an account that is hardly played and not used anymore for The Hunter
theHunter

It is a Hunting simulation game.
The account membership lasts for 1 year - expires 15-07-2014
It has a load of bonus goodies with it too!

Proof of purchase - http://puu.sh/42PAd.png

I am looking rid of it because, like I said, I don't play it anymore :L

The login email CAN be changed.

I am willing to take around $30, but that can be negotiated.

Payment by PayPal

Under no circumstances I will not go first, if for some reason you don't feel comfortable with the trade, we can get a MM but that is your responsibility.

Add me on skype if you wish to contact me!
Skype - kurtismcmaster

Thanks, Kurty.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top