- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
As title states, they are safe accounts. I will sell for 150.00 or trade for endgame accounts like FFXIV Legacy, or laptop.
Of course if your trading a laptop I will give more accounts of your choosing
I do not want anymore wildstar as I have 10 to sell still by tomorrow.
- - - Updated - - -
Wanted to add something. I have done several of these and want to be very clear. The server are not up often at all.
I just don't want to hear "man this isn't a full access beta!"
They are. It is how ESO runs it. I do not run ESO.
The accounts are legit, and if you try to log on forums they will say "Permission denied" as even their forums are closed and only open within time frame of server uptime.
Of course if your trading a laptop I will give more accounts of your choosing
I do not want anymore wildstar as I have 10 to sell still by tomorrow.
- - - Updated - - -
Wanted to add something. I have done several of these and want to be very clear. The server are not up often at all.
I just don't want to hear "man this isn't a full access beta!"
They are. It is how ESO runs it. I do not run ESO.
The accounts are legit, and if you try to log on forums they will say "Permission denied" as even their forums are closed and only open within time frame of server uptime.
