SW:Tor Beta Account. considering offers

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

animuslogic

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 47

(100%) (51 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 16, 2007
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
ill offer 350$, but only if its ununsed and not yet installed on ur machine.
 
Ill trade your a tera korean account with 27 days on it / rift account with lvl 50 rogue no time on it (collector editon)? How does that sound?
 
ill message you on AIM next time you get on... I don't really have much but I'll make an offer anyway.
 
how can you tell if its a month or unlimited account?

also looking for real offers... as currently I'm not sure if I want to sell
 
Offering a Wow Eu account decked with good character (85 A paladin) (mounts, pets and 8k achiev).
I'll try! Anyway it's just a beta that will last for a few.
I will add a 6month gametime payment and my charged char trasfer and or faction change.
Plus all ID scans and Authenticator installation code (that i will remove ofc).
Who know maybe some will be interested.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/470023-another-faulty-gw2-account.html
What are you looking to get?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top