Just picked up a star wars: the old republic beta account.
considering selling it and taking offers.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
FrohDoh
F
ill offer 350$, but only if its ununsed and not yet installed on ur machine.
animuslogic
current offer is 250$ via pm
revix2k9
R
Ill trade your a tera korean account with 27 days on it / rift account with lvl 50 rogue no time on it (collector editon)? How does that sound?
JacksonAK92
J
ill message you on AIM next time you get on... I don't really have much but I'll make an offer anyway.
animuslogic
how can you tell if its a month or unlimited account?
also looking for real offers... as currently I'm not sure if I want to sell
Tataienstein
T
Offering a Wow Eu account decked with good character (85 A paladin) (mounts, pets and 8k achiev).
I'll try! Anyway it's just a beta that will last for a few.
I will add a 6month gametime payment and my charged char trasfer and or faction change.
Plus all ID scans and Authenticator installation code (that i will remove ofc).
Who know maybe some will be interested.
eltitos
E
15.00$
DanielChameleon
D
$10.00
reaper18
BANNED
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/470023-another-faulty-gw2-account.html
What are you looking to get?
animuslogic
just multiply by 80$ and we gettin close
DarkDeserter
5.00$
15outland
BANNED
Banned - previously banned - Bradleighh
$0.1
Status
Closed ThreadThis thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.