H hcous 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 18, 2020 #1 Hi there, I’ve made a purchase from someone however we’ve been waiting some hours for an MM. How long would it usually take? Thanks!
Hi there, I’ve made a purchase from someone however we’ve been waiting some hours for an MM. How long would it usually take? Thanks!
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 19, 2020 #2 Usually under 2 mins. In this case a MM already claimed it, but the seller did not approve them yet. This is done to ensure the seller is online. I see the transaction is already started, so it appears everything is resolved.
Usually under 2 mins. In this case a MM already claimed it, but the seller did not approve them yet. This is done to ensure the seller is online. I see the transaction is already started, so it appears everything is resolved.