Selling Top 15 account for sale

Bumped 5 days ago
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Mid
Original Owner
Yes

MtMarshall

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jun 1, 2026
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi there,
Looking to sell this account, I can’t spend enough to take it back to the top of the server anymore, so I’m selling it for less than half of what I spent. I’m going to get busy in winter, but I am going to keep playing it while I try to sell. Message me if interested, I have the Gmail account which you would own with purchase.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3804.png
    IMG_3804.png
    2.2 MB
  • IMG_3805.png
    IMG_3805.png
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_3806.png
    IMG_3806.png
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_3807.png
    IMG_3807.png
    2.3 MB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top