• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Still looking for a Unmeraged lego Brick Bastion Xbox account

Not Recently Bumped

Jbulldozer1

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 3, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Like the title says I am still looking for a Xbox account I could Merge with my PC account.

I really only care for the bastion skin and nothing else...

Only wanting to spend $60-$100 usd. (I will spend more if the account does have any other skins I like.)

I will not use discord or paypal all transactions will be on this website.

I will also use Trade Guardian and a Personal Middleman.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello. Please message me here, or add me on discord, I have a very good account you will like Eternxll#7244
 
Back
Top