Serverioz Local Moderator 356 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Brazil Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 3, 2023 #1 I have this post as a Sticky Thread Only staff can view this content. and I want to replace it with this one: Only staff can view this content. , could you do that for me please?
I have this post as a Sticky Thread Only staff can view this content. and I want to replace it with this one: Only staff can view this content. , could you do that for me please?
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Jun 3, 2023 #2 Serverioz said: I have this post as a Sticky Thread Only staff can view this content. and I want to replace it with this one: Only staff can view this content. , could you do that for me please? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @Serverioz, Please open a support ticket here: https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact An Admin will look into the request and see if it can be accommodated.
Serverioz said: I have this post as a Sticky Thread Only staff can view this content. and I want to replace it with this one: Only staff can view this content. , could you do that for me please? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @Serverioz, Please open a support ticket here: https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact An Admin will look into the request and see if it can be accommodated.