[Steam] Rocket League accounts - Linkable to Epic Games

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Pascalito

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account n°1: Level 5 - Rocket League + 20 other games - 7 years of service. Last online April 2018
EST. 2015 - No game ban

1688350302374.png
1688350351302.png



-------------------------


Account n°2: Level 6 - Rocket League - 5 years of service. Last online January 2019

EST. 2018 - CSGO Vac ban

1688350566169.png



-------------------------


Account n°3: Level 5 - Rocket League + 4 other games - 7 years of service. Last online November 2019

EST. 2017 - CSGO Vac ban

1688350912830.png
1688350933032.png



-------------------------


Account n°4: Level 5 - Rocket League - 5 years of service. Last online March 2019

EST. 2019 - CSGO Vac ban

1688351363052.png



Contact: DM here or on discord: @ sapino

Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take USDT and Skrill
I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.
My discordrep page: https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Everything smooth

Go first and receive the account in the minute, I recommend for sure the seller.
Thanks !
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top