WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account n°1: Level 5 - Rocket League + 20 other games - 7 years of service. Last online April 2018
EST. 2015 - No game ban
-------------------------
Account n°2: Level 6 - Rocket League - 5 years of service. Last online January 2019
EST. 2018 - CSGO Vac ban
-------------------------
Account n°3: Level 5 - Rocket League + 4 other games - 7 years of service. Last online November 2019
EST. 2017 - CSGO Vac ban
-------------------------
Account n°4: Level 5 - Rocket League - 5 years of service. Last online March 2019
EST. 2019 - CSGO Vac ban
EST. 2015 - No game ban
-------------------------
Account n°2: Level 6 - Rocket League - 5 years of service. Last online January 2019
EST. 2018 - CSGO Vac ban
-------------------------
Account n°3: Level 5 - Rocket League + 4 other games - 7 years of service. Last online November 2019
EST. 2017 - CSGO Vac ban
-------------------------
Account n°4: Level 5 - Rocket League - 5 years of service. Last online March 2019
EST. 2019 - CSGO Vac ban
Contact: DM here or on discord: @ sapino
Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take USDT and Skrill
I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.
My discordrep page: https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take USDT and Skrill
I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.
My discordrep page: https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
Last edited:
