WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account 1: Level 5 Steam - Rocket League + 10 other games - 7 years of service. Last activity June 2020
Has VAC ban on CSGO
Price: 25€
-------------------------
More accounts soon - dm me if you need one, I can find it for you (price may vary from 25 up to 30€ max)
Has VAC ban on CSGO
Price: 25€
-------------------------
More accounts soon - dm me if you need one, I can find it for you (price may vary from 25 up to 30€ max)
Contact: Here or on discord: Monsieur Sapin#7777
Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take Crypto currency and Skrill
I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.
My discordrep page: https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take Crypto currency and Skrill
I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.
My discordrep page: https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
Attachments
Last edited:
