[STEAM] Rocket League accounts - linkable to Epic Games

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Pascalito

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account 1: Level 5 Steam - Rocket League + 10 other games - 7 years of service. Last activity June 2020
Has VAC ban on CSGO


1683183365128.png
1683183390025.png

Price: 25€

-------------------------

More accounts soon - dm me if you need one, I can find it for you (price may vary from 25 up to 30€ max)



Contact: Here or on discord: Monsieur Sapin#7777

Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take Crypto currency and Skrill
I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.
My discordrep page: https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
 

Attachments

  • 1683183307740.png
    1683183307740.png
    577.3 KB
  • 1683183556515.png
    1683183556515.png
    364.3 KB
  • 1683183792367.png
    1683183792367.png
    434.4 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top