EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Steam Profile Artwork Design for sale

Store
Other

syumelcool

84   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Hi, im selling my ready-made steam profile artwork design for $20 each. I also accept custom design for your desired character/preference and the price varies depending on your order

Before the purchase, you need to meet these requirements first before we can proceed with payment
-Your steam account must be at least level 10
-You need to buy the background yourself, i will tell you the name and you can buy them from market
-Since im doing this as part time, you need to expect some delays for custom design because i will be busy sometimes with my real life work

You can check my attachments to see some of my ready-made artwork design, you will get these in instant and i will delete the purchased artwork from here to preserve the uniqueness

Contact Information :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100035027195539
Discord : khaleesi#3387
Email : [email protected]
Whatsapp : +60145124212

Payment via paypal only (Friend Family payment)

Attachments

ip hash: db951d9716e0fd6484b21c