SOLD Steam ETERNITY accs for 60$ handlevelled + free name change

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

PestilenceOW

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jan 11, 2016
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling 3 eternity accounts for 60$ each. ( 126 // 97 // 37 points in eternity)
Enough units for free name change in all accounts.
DM me on Discord danielenglishteacher for more picture/questions.
Payment through PayPal friends and family preferred but I can accept other methods like crypto.
I'm the original owner I levelled the accs myself.
1743176972413.png
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top