Stay away from @playerauctions

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 20, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
@PlayerAuctions are SCAMMERS!!! RUN FAR AWAY (Read other bad reviews on trust pilot)
*Very dangerous place to spend your money. Just look at the other bad reviews and their rude and disrespectful responses. They are only nice to you if you leave a good (fake) review. If you criticize them, which we have the right to do, they get snarky and disrespectful like they do on Zendesk. Very unprofessional and rude. They don't care and will steal your money. They started ignoring my tickets and WHEN I CONTACTED THEM WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL THEY PROMPTLY RESPONDED. SO NOW I HAVE PROOF THAT THEY ARE IGNORING ME!! I have been scammed several times here. This time PA has gone too far. I WAS SOLD A STOLEN GTA ACCOUNT BY THE USER Playgameskey THAT WAS RECLAIMED AND I HAD TO DISPUTE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME. I HAVE TO NOW GET MY BANK AND A LAWYER INVOLVED. When I complained the second time someone told me I should have turned on 2fa. First of all I did and I submitted proof of this. I shouldn't have to turn on 2fa if the account was legit. I know this because I've purchased accounts before I found PA and have never had a problem until I started using them. Third, HOW ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED THAT STOLEN ACCOUNTS ARE BEING SOLD?? ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I SHOULD HAVE TURNED ON 2FA???? ITS ABOUT BEING SOLD A STOLEN ACCOUNT. EFF A 2FA. I explicitly stated how I have submitted many pieces of evidence and that the person I spoke with is not focused on my issue, WHICH WAS THAT THE ACCOUNT SOLD TO ME WAS STOLEN. NOT SOME STUPID 2FA THAT DOSEN'T WORK BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL OWNER CAN CLAIM IT BACK. When I did so I was ignored. BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAMMERS. BTW if you've ever used R*/social club you know that they send you emails when your email address is changed I not only have proof of me claiming the account during purchased but proof that R* emailed me when the original owner claimed it back. This email displays the email that has been attached to the account once reclaimed I contacted this person and this is how I found out was stolen. I had already contacted the seller and he refused to respond to me when I asked him to contact R* to help me. As soon as I started the dispute he responds with the log in that he sold me that does not work because he used it to sell a STOLEN ACCOUNT AND THE ORIGINAL OWNER CLAIMED IT BACK. COMPLETE TRASH. This place is a cesspool of scammers. You're better off going somewhere else like the brown magician or another trading website. You're better off using a mod menu. You'll be banned anyways if you use anything from this site. And they better not respond to me with some BS about how I did not provide proof. Because I did many times and I would post the proof here if I could. But they know that you can't post photos here so they will try to intimidate you. Scroll through the bad reviews and see how they told one customer "feel free to prove it" Who does that??? These people are horrid.

UPDATE 1: Also see the one star complaint where they tell the person that their reviews are not fake because they require you to submit a order number. THIS IS A LIE AND A WAY TO DISCREDIT YOU. I have submitted this and I am still updating. I did this all without my order number!! SCAMMERS!!!

Update 2: look at this response to a bad review (Different Customer)

"Oh look! Cringe edit reply about copypasta! No, I typed that for you, Thomas. You seem to revel in your pedantism in calling this out but didn't even bother to check that none of the replies here are ever copypasta'd.

Try what again? If you're so obsessed about one upping Thomas, I got it, you win."

I can't post the link but click bad reviews you will see it for yourself. THEY ARE DISGUSTING.

Update 3: look at their response. I just stated in my review that Trust pilot won't let you post links in the reviews. This is not a lie and can be proven by simply editing one of your own reviews/responses and trying to post a link. I know this because I tried. If I could post a link why wouldn't I do so? Don't be so obtuse as to why I said you were nasty to your customers and quoted proof. When it's right there for all to see. I can do what I want in my review! "I would like to see you prove it"? Unprofessional to the max. I SAID WHAT I SAID!

Update 4: So after I complain they finally respond to my ticket and say I have no substantial evidence. How is the emails from R*and convo with the original owner not substantial evidence. It's like they don't want to help me at all! Then claimed that I said the log in worked. That is not what I said. and I have video proof. Trying to misquote me to discredit my experience and keep my money. They ask for the video and bcz the password had a space in front it is not substantial. I provide the video without a space the log in wont work and now they are ignoring me again. Atp I will just be taking my money back since they refuse
 
We actually have a PlayerAuctions rep who surfs these forums (work) daily.

They may be able to help you with any clarifications and interpretations. You can also PM them directly to their EpicNPC account, but I'm sure they will also respond here too.

@PlayerAuctions
 
Hello again, Zena. As @SaltnVinegar mentioned, you may send me a PM if you need anything. We've already informed you that you are welcome to contact back our agent handling this case if you have more evidence but as it stands, your last message in the dispute was that the account "magically" worked and the seller was able to provide assistance with the apparent loss of the account.

Again, please contact our agent if you have more substantial evidence for this. They are not closing their doors on this.

[Edit] Forgot to mention; thank you for the heads-up, @SaltnVinegar!
 
Hi @SaltnVinegar. Respectfully let me state that I don't want you to take offense to my tone, as my beef is not with you, it is with @PlayerAuctions I know they are here. This thread is not for them. This thread is for innocent people who want to take that route no matter the media/game content and don't realize that they can be scammed. I have been in contact with @PlayerAuctions for several days now because they sided with the seller even though I submitted several pieces of evidence. I noticed how @PlayerAuctions refused to mention that in their response. However, here they are, like they have been doing this whole time using my words "magically works" that were clearly sarcasm, against me to continue to side with the seller. If the log in worked I would not be so upset about loosing my money and we would not be here having this conversation. Something their support team seems to be so oblivious to. No matter what was said or "how it was said" it is obvious I was scammed. Even though I have several pieces of evidence, and continue to submit the evidence. (literally over 7 times) They just somehow don't see this. I have proof the account was stolen via Rockstar games and contact with the original owner that also proves the account was stolen. But somehow that is not enough. BTW they contacted the seller, probably because I keep telling people they are scammers and you know he still has not offered to retrieve the account that I purchased like I asked him to, before I started the dispute?? Instead he offers me a new log in. It's because he can't because it is stolen. This offence is clear as day and they refuse to acknowledge that. If he can't retrieve the account he sold me, how is it so hard for them to see that this was a stolen account and this seller needs to be investigated?? I asked for my money back because I can guarantee you he will just change the log in and resell it. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. THAT'S WHY WE ARE HERE. I refuse to be taken for another ride by the scammers by the name of Playgameskey and @PlayerAuctions . I WILL CONTINUE TO DEMAND MY MONEY BACK
 
I understand this is more of you making a statement about your experience, Zena, and SaltnVinegar + EpicNPC is indeed out of this. I will only be passing on our team's decision about this so it's all I have to say on the matter, I'm sorry. I just wanted to post this message here to let you know I've seen it, and while I cannot provide anything else, I don't want this thread to go unnoticed.
 
Hello
If you need assistance disputing PlayerAuctions decision, please contact me as I have firsthand experience disputing PlayerAuctions decisions through the American Arbitration Association due to my own disputes with them. The fee is $225 not to my but the association per their Terms of Service. But that is all you have to pay as a consumer. As a business, PlayerAuctions has to pay the remaining costs of the arbitration which will be thousands of USD. I would encourage you to contact me to help seek assistance in this matter outside of PlayerAuctions customer support.

If you have done business on PlayerAuctions, I would highly encourage you to make sure you were paid correctly, or that your refund was properly sent to you. Do not trust PlayerAuctions automated fees, calculate your Total sales BEFORE fees, and then calculate your fees YOURSELF to ensure they are. https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/pla...stomer-service-banned-after-10-years.2742113/
 
Last edited:
Back
Top