Station Account

Not Recently Bumped

skyewauker

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 31

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 17, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Want to sell a station Account.

I was a beta tester in SWG. I have 2 toons leveled up all the way. I have respec devices as well. I also have multiple houses with tons of stuff (not active so i cant post all of it). I was medic / beast master, so i have all the stuff necessary to incubate / make pets, including the VERY expensive modded suit.

I also have DCUO on this account. It has a maxed lvl 30 toon (Healer).

Post here then contact me through pm please.

I am not wanting much for this, just fell on hard times and needing to unload it for some cash.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Its back up now, for the most part.

This account has SWG, DCUO, and Planetside are all active and come with 45 days subscription time. The SWG account is loaded with stuff. Probably has 20-40 packs of TCG cards , some vet rewards not claimed.
 
No EQ characters, sorry =/

I have DCUO, SWG, EQ 2 (no leveled toons). The DCUO char is a max level healer and the SWG account is loaded.
 
Back
Top