Starter-low ar16 Childe + Klee + QiQi /Pity 46 +Rust+Eye of perception+Bennett

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Initialess 3679

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 241

(100%) (235 reviews)
Country
Colombia
Member Since
Nov 6, 2020
Last seen
Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling this great account
Unset BD
Pity 46 Permanent Banner
I have great reputation
Server: NA
79 usd


If you have an offer just tell me (Don't be shy)
Send me a DM or Discord: Initialess#3679
Payment: Paypal F&F or Middleman (You pay fees)


DON'T GET SCAMMED
(If I add you on discord look for the Discord Tag (I don't use discord Nitro)
If I added you send me a DM in Epic for verify that it's me
Send me a DM or Discord: Initialess#3679
Unique Discord ID: 705877309554556969
I only use Paypal, not Bitcoin or other payments, No trades


Shitty people with shitty lives will try to use my name to scam you, the good thing about life is that they always will live in misery. Without money and no mental health :D
1.jpg

2.jpg
​
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top