WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I'm getting quite bored of Fortnite and would like to trade my Fortnite account for some CS:GO knives/skins. I am the original owner of the account, so it's obviously full access.
the account itself is approximately worth $1,000
was created at the end of season 3/start of season 4
max btp from season 4 to 7
has approximately 110+ skins
i am looking for at least a decent CS:GO knife, preferably an m9 doppler/bayonet doppler/karambit doppler/butterfly Doppler along with a few other skins for ak, awp & m4a4. Message me your offers please.
Message me on discord if you have any questions. If you've added me on discord, please leave a comment on here as well so I can make sure and get back to you.
Newie~~#0106
I will not go first and we can use a Middleman if you'd like.
the account itself is approximately worth $1,000
was created at the end of season 3/start of season 4
max btp from season 4 to 7
has approximately 110+ skins
i am looking for at least a decent CS:GO knife, preferably an m9 doppler/bayonet doppler/karambit doppler/butterfly Doppler along with a few other skins for ak, awp & m4a4. Message me your offers please.
Message me on discord if you have any questions. If you've added me on discord, please leave a comment on here as well so I can make sure and get back to you.
Newie~~#0106
I will not go first and we can use a Middleman if you'd like.
