- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hii, since this is my main account I'm very attached and not set on trading. But I wanted to try and look if i could find my dream account;;;
The account has skinshare, device transfer available and dead dmm with proof. Has an gardener A badge (ex S badge).
Edit is outdated by almost a year so theres a few more new S and A skins. For more details just ask me!
I'm only looking for equal Exorcist Accounts. IA would probably be Exorcist + full Emma, since I would prefer to keep some limited Gardener skins.
Extra plus for the Happy Birthday Accessory! I'd also love to keep Melly skins and Geisha skins, but not a total must.
I'm really looking to trade but feel free to offer money and I'm not taking other game accounts or asia. Naeu only.
A verified mm is a MUST. Preferably from Illusion Hall or Elis Trading Forest. My discord tag is: marmar#2222
The account has skinshare, device transfer available and dead dmm with proof. Has an gardener A badge (ex S badge).
Edit is outdated by almost a year so theres a few more new S and A skins. For more details just ask me!
I'm only looking for equal Exorcist Accounts. IA would probably be Exorcist + full Emma, since I would prefer to keep some limited Gardener skins.
Extra plus for the Happy Birthday Accessory! I'd also love to keep Melly skins and Geisha skins, but not a total must.
I'm really looking to trade but feel free to offer money and I'm not taking other game accounts or asia. Naeu only.
A verified mm is a MUST. Preferably from Illusion Hall or Elis Trading Forest. My discord tag is: marmar#2222
Attachments
Last edited:
