Another thing, previously there was no Signature Limit, now its a maxiumun 2 lines. A bit to short don't you think? I can't really add anything more to my sig, and I know for a fact many other members agree.
I don't see a problem with the limit myself. I have my AIM linked to my profile, no need for it in my signature. Feedback is attached to my image, and if I need to prove that I'm ever PayPal verified, I would just say so in a sales thread and show the person via messenger by e-mailing him/her. Positive/Negative really mattered because I could say I had 5 Positive deals, when I had two separate recalls issued on me.
On a side note, mar2k7, I know you're TWV from the previous forums but please post here so that we can add the tag to your account to prevent any confusion with your signature .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.