LAKERBAN Local Moderator 2559 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Greece Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 16, 2019 #1 Heyaa, I try to upload a GIF ( 3.7mb) as a signature , but it seems it doesnt work..is it bugged? or we are not allowed to upload gifs as a signature?
Heyaa, I try to upload a GIF ( 3.7mb) as a signature , but it seems it doesnt work..is it bugged? or we are not allowed to upload gifs as a signature?
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Sep 16, 2019 #2 LAKERBAN said: Heyaa, I try to upload a GIF ( 3.7mb) as a signature , but it seems it doesnt work..is it bugged? or we are not allowed to upload gifs as a signature? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @LAKERBAN, GIF signatures are allowed. It could be the file size creating the issue, maybe try uploading somthing smaller and see if that works. (The site was updated recently so there could be an issue here). Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
LAKERBAN said: Heyaa, I try to upload a GIF ( 3.7mb) as a signature , but it seems it doesnt work..is it bugged? or we are not allowed to upload gifs as a signature? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @LAKERBAN, GIF signatures are allowed. It could be the file size creating the issue, maybe try uploading somthing smaller and see if that works. (The site was updated recently so there could be an issue here).
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Sep 17, 2019 #3 When you upload a gif, it will be converted to jpg. Gif support will be added in the future, but no ETA at this time.
When you upload a gif, it will be converted to jpg. Gif support will be added in the future, but no ETA at this time.
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Sep 17, 2019 #4 EpicNPC said: When you upload a gif, it will be converted to jpg. Gif support will be added in the future, but no ETA at this time. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Good to know, thanks @EpicNPC I’ve seen Members with animated signatures before, was this removed?
EpicNPC said: When you upload a gif, it will be converted to jpg. Gif support will be added in the future, but no ETA at this time. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Good to know, thanks @EpicNPC I’ve seen Members with animated signatures before, was this removed?
LAKERBAN Local Moderator 2559 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Greece Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 17, 2019 #5 I’ve seen Members with animated signatures before, was this removed? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Ye same ..thats why i asked tbh..but thanks for the fast replies
I’ve seen Members with animated signatures before, was this removed? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Ye same ..thats why i asked tbh..but thanks for the fast replies
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Sep 17, 2019 #6 If the gif is hosted on another site and you use the