EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Service completed @umBERK

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAccomplish

EpicNPC Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
165   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Customer placed order on the 23/12/19

Order was completed on the 26/12/19

Customer's account banned on 29/12/19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Order was completed and I held full responsibility during the boosting. If in worst case scenario the customer's account was banned during boosting I would compensate the unfinished MMR.

I told customer that Valve must've been stepping on boosting as could be read here: http://blog.dota2.com/2019/10/continuing-matchmaking-updates/
Valve must have saw unusual gameplay, however this customer is the first person to ever be banned from my boosting services.
Valve implemented this new Match Making system to further encourage players to play in a party/premade, so if I was to play in party with higher ranked players wouldn't that mean that I would get banned too?
Customer believes that playing in party with higher ranked players resulted in this ban which is not correlated at all, but unusual gameplay may be.

I have boosted this customer a few other times and everything was fine.

Attached are screenshots of our chat.

Attachments

ip hash: 024cf9f16472b50214a0c6
0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Ban was related to booster playing on different server then i am located on, unlike previous boosting attempt. I am based in AUS, booster ( previous boost ) played in AUS server. This time, booster got lazy, played in SEA region, and also partied with higher ranked players not on my friends list to boost mmr twice as fast. Job was completed with no care whatsoever in regards to the details of my account, and more about how quickly it could be completed. The lack of care took to boost after payment was made vs the previous boost shows the seller did not care and wanted the job done in a rush. 0 reason why last time booster could play in my specific region without an issue, playing solo to boost as per normal, and had to not only change region but had to party with much higher ranked players to double the speed of boosting. I do not care about getting a refund, i do care about this seller and all customers going forward not knowing the risks that he is taking to get the job done. Very bad service, did not look after me this time, and it shows via the account ban.

EDIT:

screenshot proof of first encounter with boosting prior to this service, where booster said " we are playing in aus server " to notify me that nobody will be able to pick up on boosting process.
the fact booster then changed region, then also partied to make the process go quicker needs to be shown to all potential buyers.

Attachments

ip hash: 7b39e5e278cc3fff7257ef

iAccomplish

EpicNPC Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
165   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
I have so many customers in which I do not remember every single customer unless they are significant enough. I have done max 2 other orders for this customer and clearly I would have a vague memory of what server they want.

Most customers tell me which region they want their account boosted on, all servers that I boost on are listed in my thread. Without checking the thread for updated list of boosting regions is the customers lack of effort. If customer had a special request which was to use AU server then that needed to be disclosed. How am I meant to remember every detail about my small customers.

Previous boosts were done before the new patch. The new patch came out in September in which Valve stood in to take action against boosting and account buying. https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking/Seasonal_Rankings There's always risks in boosting and I am sure @umBERK is aware of this.

If this account ban was influenced by me, then wouldn't there be more customers coming to me and complaining? I've boosted many accounts regardless of region in this new patch and no one is banned. I've boosted US accounts in SEA region without any issues. Happy to provide evidence if needed.

There is nothing wrong with playing with higher ranked players, if that's a problem, then everyone would be getting banned by Valve if you can't play with high ranked friends. Sounds a bit illogical.

0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Good joke, the discord chat we had shows everything we previously stated. As per the screenshot, it is clear we both can see you have boosted me before, just like you said multiple times in your complaint.

How would you know you have boosted me before unless you read through our discord?

Its actually lack of care you took in this job, simple as that. You didnt ask me what region i am based in either, how is it that you auto assume region? You are the one boosting my account so you need to know simple details such as that.

You really shouldnt try blame the customer for your poor efforts in service. You offer boosting, not me. You are the one who needs details, just like you need family mode enabled, login codes for steam, etc etc.

You dont need memory to know what server i want or how much we used to speak, 2 minute scroll though our conversation was enough to find my details. I came back because what you did originally was perfectly fine, unfortunately to my knowledge i wouldnt know you changed your ways, played in different servers and rushed the boosting to get jobs done quicker.

You need to take responsibility for your poor choices.

ip hash: 701c73d78ab58b54b0dbf5

iAccomplish

EpicNPC Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
165   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Good joke, the discord chat we had shows everything we previously stated. As per the screenshot, it is clear we both can see you have boosted me before, just like you said multiple times in your complaint.

How would you know you have boosted me before unless you read through our discord?

Its actually lack of care you took in this job, simple as that. You didnt ask me what region i am based in either, how is it that you auto assume region? You are the one boosting my account so you need to know simple details such as that.

You really shouldnt try blame the customer for your poor efforts in service. You offer boosting, not me. You are the one who needs details, just like you need family mode enabled, login codes for steam, etc etc.

You dont need memory to know what server i want or how much we used to speak, 2 minute scroll though our conversation was enough to find my details. I came back because what you did originally was perfectly fine, unfortunately to my knowledge i wouldnt know you changed your ways, played in different servers and rushed the boosting to get jobs done quicker.

You need to take responsibility for your poor choices.
I know I've boosted you before because I've seen the name before. I won't go scrolling through all my customers discords to see what all their requirements are. Its just not possible. UNLESS like I said, you're a significant customer which you are not, therefore I will not remember what your needs are.

You cant expect me to remember every single detail about you, i.e your paypal. Do you think you can walk into a supermarket and have someone pick all your items that you want without having to say a thing everytime? Obviously if you want something you'd need to say it. You want boost to be done in AU then specify it. I am not a mind reader.

For example, if you wanted me to boost your Core or Support MMR then you'd specify, otherwise I'd presume its core and that's exactly what I did with you. Attached.

You're the customer and you're the one who has requirements/criteria that you want satisfied. Do I need to ask you what time you want us to play? Do I need to ask you if you have any specified heroes? Do you want me to ask you if you want us to boost super slow? Do you want me to ask you what heroes you want us to use? You're the customer, you come to me for a service that you want completed. You NEED to specify what you desire. Bringing up the previous example, you cant just go into a supermarket and say I want the usual and they'd know. Obviously, you'd need to be significant enough for someone to remember. You tell me what you want done, I'll do it, I'm the service provider, but if you don't say anything then we will just treat everything as default. i.e Core MMR and SEA server.

Login codes for steam are prerequisites, without those we are unable to log in. Anything else related to gameplay you should request yourself. I can't sit here for hours asking you every single detail about the boost.

Maybe if you checked my thread for updates or even asked me for updates on server and the new MMR system I would have told you, otherwise I'd presume you know how to read the Dota updates since you play every day. You can't just presume that boosting is still the same after 3-4 months - which was the last time I boosted you prior to this time. Not everything stays the same and I am sure you know that.

You are the buyer, you tell me what you want and Ill satisfy it. You don't say anything then I'll just give you the default. You go to a car wash and you want them to use a specific shampoo, then you need to tell them. Communication is key mate, it goes a long way.

Why is no one else complaining about my service? Do I just coincidentally boost other customers accounts in a premade with no ban? Over 300 transactions and you're the first to be complaining about a ban. We don't even know the cause of the ban. It was 3 days after the boost and you got banned. You can't just solely say its me. Nobody else is complaining about bans but you. You might be the cause of the ban yourself and you're trying to put the blame on me.

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
You can say what you need to say. Thats fine.

Im not asking for compensation or looking for issues. If youre trying to say the ban wasnt followed by your boosting then i dont really know why youre here .. its pretty clear, otherwise why would i have been banned for? I have a steam chat asking why to the support team and they suspected boosting, so unless you want to call them out too?

Im not going to waste my time anymore, so reply what you like but im honestly here to show the risks to potential people, in which multiple people have messaged me to get information for. I may be the first, but that doesnt mean ill be the last. For all we know 95% of clients are from SEA anyway and it never did look suspicious.

You are the one who complained about my feedback, and all i said was that i will be letting people know what could be issues going forward, not looking for another account, or reimbursement, or anything. If you dont like official feedback you may want to take your service off epicNPC because its public to comment on, and the way a service works is that if youve used a service, you give feedback .. which is exactly what i have done.

You may not be a supermarket, but you confirmed you do have records of boosting me .. hence having my preferences readily available. If someone goes to purchase an item they did before, but it looks different, how should they know it got changed unless the store tells them .. its not about being a mind reader, its about taking an extra 2 minutes for a repeat customer to give them the same service as the first time around - hence why i returned. Im not going to ask you every 2 - 3 months " is everything still the same? " im kind of glad i got banned, because look at the way youre acting for what you did, people deserve to know what you can do to them.

I have made my point. No need to continue speaking.

Thank you for letting me explain my side of your service and this situation.

Admin, thanks for the opportunity to show the real side.

iAccomplish

EpicNPC Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
165   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
You can say what you need to say. Thats fine.

Im not asking for compensation or looking for issues. If youre trying to say the ban wasnt followed by your boosting then i dont really know why youre here .. its pretty clear, otherwise why would i have been banned for? I have a steam chat asking why to the support team and they suspected boosting, so unless you want to call them out too?

Im not going to waste my time anymore, so reply what you like but im honestly here to show the risks to potential people, in which multiple people have messaged me to get information for. I may be the first, but that doesnt mean ill be the last. For all we know 95% of clients are from SEA anyway and it never did look suspicious.

You are the one who complained about my feedback, and all i said was that i will be letting people know what could be issues going forward, not looking for another account, or reimbursement, or anything. If you dont like official feedback you may want to take your service off epicNPC because its public to comment on, and the way a service works is that if youve used a service, you give feedback .. which is exactly what i have done.

You may not be a supermarket, but you confirmed you do have records of boosting me .. hence having my preferences readily available. If someone goes to purchase an item they did before, but it looks different, how should they know it got changed unless the store tells them .. its not about being a mind reader, its about taking an extra 2 minutes for a repeat customer to give them the same service as the first time around - hence why i returned. Im not going to ask you every 2 - 3 months " is everything still the same? " im kind of glad i got banned, because look at the way youre acting for what you did, people deserve to know what you can do to them.

I have made my point. No need to continue speaking.

Thank you for letting me explain my side of your service and this situation.

Admin, thanks for the opportunity to show the real side.
Can you please attach the screenshot of the chat from Steam so we can at least see the cause of the ban.

Like I said, no one else is coming to me and complaining about a ban from boosting, but you. I've boosted people from all around the world and not one single complain. Your conduct summary wasn't the best when you handed your account over to begin with, you could have been so toxic in your games hence a ban. But I don't want to make any assumptions.

Your ban can be branched out to so many reasons. It may be the boosting, it may be unusual game play, but we can't confirm anything without hard proof from steam. So if you're able to provide that then it would be amazing.

Feedback should only be true. We don't know the exact cause of the ban, like I said earlier, if you're able to provide proof from Steam I am happy to admit that your ban is related to me. I finished your account and you were banned 3 days later. All responsibility I held during the boosting was over. You can easily report me 1 year later and say that you were banned by boosting. I do not hold responsible for your account after its boosted. Ill even give it a 24 hour leeway.

I am not going to scroll everyone's profile to see what they want. Why wouldn't you double confirm with me what you exactly want? You could have easily taken 2 minutes to tell me exactly what you want.

Imagine thinking that everything is the same after 2-3 months.

Please take 2 minutes to read terms and conditions and boosting regions before purchasing next time. If you have a special request then please feel free to tell me that you want it done in AU server.

Here is my thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/❤️i...0-prices-reduced-trusted-moderator❤️.1437800/

0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Imagine telling me feedback should only be true, and continuing on crying about how what you did didnt effect my account. The feedback is not being taken down. Here is your proof you cannot sleep without. There wont be as next time, and im sure there wont be a next time or a first time for multiple people going forward. I dont really want to hear excuses from you about how it still may not have been you etc etc. Just take the feedback for what you did and understand / fix your ways. Quite simple. I dont need to justify this message from steam, and im no longer going to need to speak to you. This is done. Stop wasting everyones time.

Attachments

iAccomplish

EpicNPC Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
165   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Great to see the proof. Wasn't that hard was it?

I know this is a really tough time for you since you're unable to play Dota for 1 year on your account. I am sorry for this tragedy.

I can say that the ban is related to me, and I am sure you're aware of the risks in boosting that may result in a ban, so you should't get all salty about the ban. I would compensate you, however this ban did not happen during the boosting as it happened 3 days after.

You took your chances and you got banned from boosting and its unfortunate for this latter, that doesn't mean I didn't complete the order nor scam you. Sorry for your loss.

We boost everyone else in party and with high ranks, so you don't need to speak about that. In regards to region, you're unfortunately the less lucky one. Boosted other people in other regions, some from US in SEA and nothing has resulted in a tragedy like such.

Therefore, the feedback can be adjusted.

Thank you for your time in explaining your side.

Have a good one mate.

0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Im actually not salty about being banned if you havent figured that one out.

I mentioned to you 100 times that people need to know what youve done and the ban is because of you, im not sure why youre trying to put words into my mouth ..

Not once did anyone say you didnt complete the order nor did you scam me. You really seem to be missing the whole point of the feedback which is pretty bad.

The feedback wont be adjusted, thats the only certain thing here, which is a tragedy for you that im the first to leave you a negative. Thats life however, you know the risks of boosting can cause banning, which can lead to feedback on your account.

The tragedy is you went through all this effort, with no adjustment to my feedback, and wont be. The blessing is actually on me, as it allows me to focus on other games and not dedicate so much time into dota.

we got to explain our sides, and the conclusion has come through that youre efforts have caused the ban, you wrote it yourself. Regardless if the ban is 3 days later or not, i only played 2 games beyond and that was the reason why they decided to lock my account.

Thank you for involving me in this matter and making it clear to everyone here how you got me banned. And for making it clear who you really are, it is a sad day when you receive your first negative feedback, but look at it this way, now any more negative feedback wont feel too bad.

good luck with going forward!

ip hash: 9137375668beafd8e3fc2e

iAccomplish

EpicNPC Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
165   0   1
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Im actually not salty about being banned if you havent figured that one out.

I mentioned to you 100 times that people need to know what youve done and the ban is because of you, im not sure why youre trying to put words into my mouth ..

Not once did anyone say you didnt complete the order nor did you scam me. You really seem to be missing the whole point of the feedback which is pretty bad.

The feedback wont be adjusted, thats the only certain thing here, which is a tragedy for you that im the first to leave you a negative. Thats life however, you know the risks of boosting can cause banning, which can lead to feedback on your account.

The tragedy is you went through all this effort, with no adjustment to my feedback, and wont be. The blessing is actually on me, as it allows me to focus on other games and not dedicate so much time into dota.

we got to explain our sides, and the conclusion has come through that youre efforts have caused the ban, you wrote it yourself. Regardless if the ban is 3 days later or not, i only played 2 games beyond and that was the reason why they decided to lock my account.

Thank you for involving me in this matter and making it clear to everyone here how you got me banned. And for making it clear who you really are, it is a sad day when you receive your first negative feedback, but look at it this way, now any more negative feedback wont feel too bad.

good luck with going forward!
Good thing you need to know is that even if you got banned during boosting then I'd refund you the remaining amount and it would be marked as resolved and can only be neutral.

So in this case, this will also be changed to a neutral feedback. Since I completed the boost. Negative feedback can only be written if I had scammed you. So even if anyone else got banned, it would be neutral anyway.

Those 2 games probably gave it away to Valve that you were boosted since you suddenly played like an Archon player. Regardless of boosting done in region or solo. You still would've copped the ban regardless as your gameplay and your skill level does not reflect your rank. Therefore, showing unusual gameplay :) If your skill was somewhat decent and didn't farm 200GPM/XPM then you might not have copped a ban. Don't make it seem like your gameplay didn't play a role in this ban.

I'm sorry for the loss of your account once again. I hope you didn't have too many valuables on it!

I am very well appreciated on this forum by every member, new and old. So you can think whatever and perceive me however. Whatever floats your boat mate.

Feels like you're really trying to put a negative feedback on me just for the lols and not really for the ban. I don't see it as a funny thing, so I don't see why you're trying to sound sarcastic about it. Grow up and move on from your ban. Don't try to say a statement and insinuate something else. Makes it look targeted. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck with your life mate. Hope to see your reply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.