Server Maintenance still in progress - Site reopened

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
We are conducting some major server maintenance today. The HD is being cloned and we're moving the site to a new, more powerful server. Downtime is expected to last a few hours, most likely 3-4 hours overall, but might be longer depending how everything goes.

Downtime will start in a few hours later today. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Updates will be posted to our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/epicnpcforum

UPDATE (Sept 12): I apologize for the prolonged downtime. We ran into a few unexpected issues that we had to work through. The site is now loading off the new server, however the server is not optimized so the site is much slower than before. We plan to redo all optimization updates and edits over the next 24 hrs, so you should see significant speed improvements by tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
UPDATE (Sept 12): I apologize for the prolonged downtime. We ran into a few unexpected issues that we had to work through. The site is now loading off the new server, however the server is not optimized so the site is much slower than before. We plan to redo all optimization updates and edits over the next 24 hrs, so you should see significant speed improvements by tomorrow.
 
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
UPDATE (Sept 12): I apologize for the prolonged downtime. We ran into a few unexpected issues that we had to work through. The site is now loading off the new server, however the server is not optimized so the site is much slower than before. We plan to redo all optimization updates and edits over the next 24 hrs, so you should see significant speed improvements by tomorrow.

cannot use search function please fix it ASAP, so we can search banned/blacklisted user
 
The site is still working extremely slow for me.

Also Ive noticed that sometimes when I scroll the pages they start lagging. I have several tabs open but only the forum one does that. When I type a message it types with huge delay and lag. As soon as I switch to non forum tab - it works fine.
Anyone else has reported this?

Hardware can't be trh issue as I have a high end pc
 
also when i try to mention someone it takes about 5-10 seconds to find that user. In case nobody reported this to you
No reports about this and I can't replicated. I see member's username loads at about 0.2 seconds.

We identified the issue causing the slowness. A fix will be released in the next 24 hrs for that. The "mention" slowness might be a symptom of the main slowness issue so we'll see once that's fixed.
 
Back
Top