• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

selling verified MONETIZED 2K+Subs Cheap youtube channel $50!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Kingkingkingking

Warning: Trade with Caution
(0 review)

Kingkingkingking

Level 19

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Japan
Member Since
Apr 4, 2018
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I decide to sell my YouTube channel with 2K subscribers and I have earned more than $200 on my channel. I feel exhausted and I decide to sell it to someone. Most of my channel’s videos are about gaming. As long as you purchase, you are ready to earn money from it. My Youtube channel has no strikes.

Price:$50. excluding handling fees.

Payment method: paypal or bitcoin

Discord: juliet#1888
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Price is lower to 50.
 
F
Hey I’ll buy this right now
I decide to sell my YouTube channel with 2K subscribers and I have earned more than $200 on my channel. I feel exhausted and I decide to sell it to someone. Most of my channel’s videos are about gaming. As long as you purchase, you are ready to earn money from it.

Price:$80.

Payment method: paypal or bitcoin

Discord: juliet#1888
can i see some stats like monetization strikes audience etc thnx.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top