• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling stacked hypixel skyblock account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

onitYs

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Hungary
Member Since
Feb 4, 2021
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling my 6b+ nw skyblock account:

(THE PRICE IS NOT SURE YET, OFFER ME A PRICE ON DISCORD)

High Skill Average, 46+
High Slayer Exp, 3m exp+
High Cata Lvl, 37+
nw: ~6 billion coins
(I can send you full stats over on discord)

I have the following items:
Hyperion and many more weapons
Storm Armor, Superior Armor, Diamond Necron head and a lot of more useful armor sets
Full recombed talisman setup with 1 or 2 talis missing
2B+ raw coins on the account that you can spend
A good amount of nice pets, Lvl100 edrag etc.
A bunch of useful items that you want on your account


I will not include pictures of anything on the account here for safety reasons, however you can hit me up on discord and I will show you anything you want on the account and we can go in depth of my items / skills etc.

One important thing:
I will not sell the account in parts, I will either sell you the entire account or
will sell you the items and the coins I have all together (6b+) without the account or
will sell you the coins that I got from selling the items (again 6b+) without the account.

If you buy the entire account I will provide you the email of the account, the password of the account, and everything you need in orther to have the account / change name / do whatever you want with it.

Payment methods I accept: PayPal, CSGO skins (I will count skins as 90% BUFF price) or if necessary I will take crypto too.

I will only sell you the account with a use of a middleman

The price of the account is not certain yet, I'm willing to take offers but please only DM me if you're interested because the account is not cheap.

The account has everything that you need, it's very very stacked, you will not miss anything on it.

For further information about the account DM me on Discord.

my discord: okaybro#5050
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I was interested in the account and I purchased an mm and for some reason, he left I don't think he is scamming since he did a screen share his account and everything he said was there. But beware he has a tight schedule with school.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top