Selling Rs07 main account +1800 total +118 cb 308 qp

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Penguinraton

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
May 7, 2024
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi I'm selling mi rs07 acc.

I'm original owner

+1800 total lvl

+118 combat level

308 Quest points

+280m bank value

Elite void, graceful, fire cape and more

No bans/muted/warning

Payment method: Paypal / Cripto

I heard offers

Discord: Penguinraton

1715141398133.png
1715141692925.png
1715141877399.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $150.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top