- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Venezuela
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1965 Total Level | 119 Combat | 475M Total Wealth
The account is loaded with 409M in pure Cash + additional gear and GE sales (approx 475M total).
* Total Level: 1965 (Hand-trained)
* Quest Points: 304 (All Grandmaster quests completed)
* Legacy Status: STILL a Legacy account (NOT linked to Jagex).
* Security: Original Owner (OO), 100% Clean History, Zero bans.
* Full Gallery (All Proofs): https://postimg.cc/gallery/6p2wnnV
* CHARACTER HIGHLIGHTS:
* Full Elite Void, Fire Cape, Barrows Gloves, Ava's Assembler, Slayer Helmet (i), Fighter Torso.
* Maxed POH (House) with Pool, Jewelry Box, and Portals.
* Price: $299 USD (Firm).
* Payment: Crypto Only (USDT TRC20 / LTC) or Binance Pay (Preferred for 0 fees).
* Middleman: EpicNPC Trade Guardian is MANDATORY. Buyer pays all Middleman fees. I must receive exactly $299 in my wallet.
Contact: PM me here on EpicNPC or Discord: fredtr
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
fredtr
ID# 1485423569973547089
ID# 1485423569973547089
Payment options:
- bitcoin
- USDT (TRC20), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Pay

I'm going to wait a few days to see if a buyer for the full account appears. If the account doesn't sell as a whole within a prudent timeframe, I would be open to discussing the sale of the gold separately, provided we use the EpicNPC Trade Guardian to ensure a safe transaction for both. I'll keep you posted!