WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my PSN account because I rarely use it anymore
It have 565 games (The games are mixed, demo, trial, and plus) , and Premium PS Plus (Will expired in 10 February 2025)
I am the original owner of this account, and have had it for more than 10+ years
I will mention the games that I have purchased (Not All) : 
Assasin Creed Black Flag
Battlefield V
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
God Of War Ragnarok
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II
EA Sports FC 24
Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Tekken 7
Ghost of Tsushima
Red Dead Redemption 2
Cyberpunk 2077
Minecraft
Stray
Mortal Kombat 11
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Need for Speed Payback
Need for Speed Heat
Watch Dogs 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare III
Grand Theft Auto V
Payment Accepted:
Crypto/Paypal
Dm me here, or on discord:
nanskyy2
It have 565 games (The games are mixed, demo, trial, and plus) , and Premium PS Plus (Will expired in 10 February 2025)
I am the original owner of this account, and have had it for more than 10+ years
Assasin Creed Black Flag
Battlefield V
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
God Of War Ragnarok
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II
EA Sports FC 24
Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Tekken 7
Ghost of Tsushima
Red Dead Redemption 2
Cyberpunk 2077
Minecraft
Stray
Mortal Kombat 11
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Need for Speed Payback
Need for Speed Heat
Watch Dogs 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare III
Grand Theft Auto V
Payment Accepted:
Crypto/Paypal
Dm me here, or on discord:
nanskyy2
