• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Pink mercy PS4 account Diamond

Not Recently Bumped

Sara89x

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
France
Member Since
Nov 26, 2020
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi everyone I am selling my pink mercy account which containing too a limited skin for widowmaker (ange de la mort) ranked diamond support for this season other roles didn't have been played but ranked in the last season to master
I use a middleman server or guardian for the transaction will be 100% securised
Everything could be changed in this account ; email, name
This is an US account
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
How much would you be willing to part from this for?
 
Hi everyone I am selling my pink mercy account which containing too a limited skin for widowmaker (ange de la mort) ranked diamond support for this season other roles didn't have been played but ranked in the last season to master
I use a middleman server or a guardian for the transaction will be 100% securised
Everything could be changed in this account ; email, name
This is an US account
I can only accept PayPal (F&F) thank you
 

Attachments

  • PS4PINK3.jpeg
    PS4PINK3.jpeg
    219.8 KB
  • PS4PINK4.jpeg
    PS4PINK4.jpeg
    221.8 KB
  • PS4PINK1.jpeg
    PS4PINK1.jpeg
    267.2 KB
  • PS4PINK2.jpg
    PS4PINK2.jpg
    914.6 KB
Back
Top