Hey, thanks for checking out my post. I'm selling my personal account that I've used for 6+ years (playing since Kog`maw's release pre-season 1).
Here are its stats:
+ Diamond since Season 3 (currently unranked with high Platinum MMR)
+ Verified
+ Never banned, zero restrictions
+ All champions owned
+ More than 200 skins (legacy/old/new/Triumphant Ryze)
+ 20 rune pages, has all useful runes
+ Lots of champion mastery (as of this post, 357 mastery)
I'm asking for $350, open to negotiation. However, if you give me an unranked level 30 NA account with the payment, I'll lower the price to $300.
To contact me, message me here. I'll give you my Skype contact info afterward.
Thanks again!
Here are its stats:
+ Diamond since Season 3 (currently unranked with high Platinum MMR)
+ Verified
+ Never banned, zero restrictions
+ All champions owned
+ More than 200 skins (legacy/old/new/Triumphant Ryze)
+ 20 rune pages, has all useful runes
+ Lots of champion mastery (as of this post, 357 mastery)
I'm asking for $350, open to negotiation. However, if you give me an unranked level 30 NA account with the payment, I'll lower the price to $300.
To contact me, message me here. I'll give you my Skype contact info afterward.
Thanks again!
Last edited:
