Selling Oldschool Zerker CB 71

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(49 reviews)

Sudouk

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 46

(100%) (49 reviews)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Mar 10, 2014
Last seen
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling My Zerker RS07​

Selling my zerker on rs07, It doesn't have so many quest done.
It got about 600k in items.​


1111.jpg

111111.jpg

rs1.jpg

scaaa.jpg ​

Add me on skype: [email protected]
Or just send me messages!​

Whenever you buy from me:
1. You go first, by paying me through Paypal(As a gift). If you want middle man, there is no 50/50.

2. Type in this, Description/message: "I am [insert your name here] and i'm buying [product] from Sudouk/[email protected]
and will not issue a charge-back or dispute under any circumstances. I recognize that all sales are final, and not refundable."

3. I'll send you the emails/accounts information for the product.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Yes thats why I am willing to sell it really cheap. ;)
 
I'd love to offer on this but it looks like it isn't quested :/
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top