- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I've sold an account before to accountwarehouse, but I have a feeling their going to lowball me because I dropped all my tradables. This account still has full graceful, firecape, fighters torso, basically the works for if you want a high lvl account but want to rebuild. I was thinking 400 for it, but if anyone has a best offer. It's still up for sale as long as this ad is up. Also all hard diaries are done, had a quest cape, so you can look forward to doing a few quests (none of the hard ones)
im really bad with photoshop sorry. I'm also prepared to use a middle man, as well as provide info (social media, etc) But that's a 2 way street. I only have one verified account sold, with accountwarehouse.
