• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling iRO Chaos Zeny to OSRS Runescape/Cash.

Not Recently Bumped

Asutarotto

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Nov 15, 2020
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm not quitting RO, I'm just lucky on that game and want some OSRS GP.
The rate is 25$=1B~ for Ragnarok
The rate is is 0.5$~ per million for Old School Runescape.

I can accept cash but I would prefer OSRS GP.

So the trade would be 1Billion Zeny = 50M OSRS GP, small trade is all fine.
Add me on discord Sorakie#9103 + tell me what you're looking for in the first message.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey are you still selling iRO Chaos Zeny or not? I asked you here and added you on Discord but you haven't replied at all.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I am interested in buying Zeny. I added your Discord. Message me here on EpicNPC or on Discord and we'll talk business.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing & Sweet Sweet Deal and Seller!

Fast, Safe, and Reliable! I would definitely do more business with this seller. Period!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Another 1B sold, ask on discord if you want to buy.
 
Back
Top