- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Netherlands
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Selling a high-end gw2 account with 5k+ hours of gametime.
Reason: bored of the game and IRL obligations.
Some stats on the acc (see screenshots for proof/further info):
- Every profession at max level, most in exotic gear (basic endgame gear)
- One main (thief) with full ascended berserker gear (maxed out) including 2x pistol, 2x dagger, 1x staff, 1x shortbow, 1x sword.
- Two legendaries: Chuka & Champawat (shortbow) and Bolt (sword). I also own the legendary PvE glider Ad Infinitum.
- Fully upgraded home instance. This includes all notes from achievements, the gem store and from npc's.
- Multiple gemstore items owned (mostly for my main but some are account-wide) including: Max bank slots, max inventory slots, 1500 capacity for materials in bank, Mistlock Sanctuary Pass, Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic, Home Portal Stone, Infinite continue coin and two shared inventory slots.
- Multiple gemstore or unique skins, including the Aetherblade set and Glint's gaze. I will show a few more in the screenshots but DM if you wanna see something specific. This also applies for titles, minis and all other skins.
- Some high-end items including Mystic Forge Conduit and White Mantle Portal Device and all dragonite/empyreal/bloodstone consumable items (like Mawdrey II or Sentient Oddity).
Also 2x 32-slot bags, I have all masteries unlocked (for central tyria, expansion content and for all mounts).
- I have done all raids at least once except Dhuum. I do not have all achievements for them.
- Max fractal level and 150 AR.
- I have done all of the living world and earned all of the achievements for them (including the now-exclusive LW1). I also have all the achievements for the side stories. I mostly lack PvP and WvW achievements.
- Also 33/50 HoM from gw1. Too lazy to farm 50/50, sorry...
Current AP: 32039
Current gold: 700
Current karma: 71813
Mastery level: 274
WvW rank: 434
PvP rank: 44
Other materials: See screenshot.
Other notable information:
- Server: Far Shiverpeaks (EU)
- Currently not in any guild except my own that I use for notes (i'm the only member)
- I have played since the first beta weekend and I have used the same character since.
Because of this, you can assume I have done the most basic things e.a. full map completion, all mounts unlocked, done all dungeons, personal fractal level at 100, etc.
If there's any information missing, DM me and I can send a screenshot if you wish or for the API key.
About the price: DM me and we can negotiate. Serious offers only.
Reason: bored of the game and IRL obligations.
Some stats on the acc (see screenshots for proof/further info):
- Every profession at max level, most in exotic gear (basic endgame gear)
- One main (thief) with full ascended berserker gear (maxed out) including 2x pistol, 2x dagger, 1x staff, 1x shortbow, 1x sword.
- Two legendaries: Chuka & Champawat (shortbow) and Bolt (sword). I also own the legendary PvE glider Ad Infinitum.
- Fully upgraded home instance. This includes all notes from achievements, the gem store and from npc's.
- Multiple gemstore items owned (mostly for my main but some are account-wide) including: Max bank slots, max inventory slots, 1500 capacity for materials in bank, Mistlock Sanctuary Pass, Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic, Home Portal Stone, Infinite continue coin and two shared inventory slots.
- Multiple gemstore or unique skins, including the Aetherblade set and Glint's gaze. I will show a few more in the screenshots but DM if you wanna see something specific. This also applies for titles, minis and all other skins.
- Some high-end items including Mystic Forge Conduit and White Mantle Portal Device and all dragonite/empyreal/bloodstone consumable items (like Mawdrey II or Sentient Oddity).
Also 2x 32-slot bags, I have all masteries unlocked (for central tyria, expansion content and for all mounts).
- I have done all raids at least once except Dhuum. I do not have all achievements for them.
- Max fractal level and 150 AR.
- I have done all of the living world and earned all of the achievements for them (including the now-exclusive LW1). I also have all the achievements for the side stories. I mostly lack PvP and WvW achievements.
- Also 33/50 HoM from gw1. Too lazy to farm 50/50, sorry...
Current AP: 32039
Current gold: 700
Current karma: 71813
Mastery level: 274
WvW rank: 434
PvP rank: 44
Other materials: See screenshot.
Other notable information:
- Server: Far Shiverpeaks (EU)
- Currently not in any guild except my own that I use for notes (i'm the only member)
- I have played since the first beta weekend and I have used the same character since.
Because of this, you can assume I have done the most basic things e.a. full map completion, all mounts unlocked, done all dungeons, personal fractal level at 100, etc.
If there's any information missing, DM me and I can send a screenshot if you wish or for the API key.
About the price: DM me and we can negotiate. Serious offers only.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- iDeal, bank transfer
