SOLD Selling global OPTC account 133 of 138 legends. Top Account! lvl867. 300+gems

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Mobile Region
  1. Global

milanomg

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 21

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
May 4, 2021
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi,

Selling Top OPTC Global Account for Android.
Here the Legend details with rainbow conditions (Including both Yamatos and new Toki!):


Legends OPTC 19.11.2021.PNG


The acocunt includes more than 300 Gems (this may change as I still play the game).

Price is 350€ and Payment through Paypal as a friend.

For any questions or requests ping me directly.

Thanks!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing seller

Excellent seller, great communication!
 
Update: I spent some gems and I have 87 left. BTW, I Will complete the Chopper missions to get additional 50 once Pirate Rumble is back.

Also evolved DEX Sabo to 6+
 
Update: Komurasaki has been evolved to the 6+ version. I also have another copy of the QCK one.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top