Selling FF14 Account Rare Armour

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Timemeleer

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
May 2, 2019
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
1
Good Afternoon,

I will be selling a fresh starter account which has the new S18 armour. I want to see what offers I can get on this. There are mulitple 70s on the account.

The armour which you will attain is the armour shown below. I've sold accounts before, and have not recovered a single one so you are dealing with a reputable seller.

Please DM me your offers.

I'll start with £400.
 

Attachments

  • EuhYX9XXcAcQb98.jpg
    EuhYX9XXcAcQb98.jpg
    520.6 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing seller !

Was very patient with me and explained every step of the process . Account was just as advertised, A+ Seller
 
Please keep in mind, the purchase will be done via middleman on epicnpc to ensure a safe transaction!
 
I have sold 2 other accounts, none have been claimed back, you can have peace of mind, once you've bought this nice starter account with a really rare armour for the upcoming endwalker expac, you can put time and effort into the account knowing there won't be a claim back made on it :)
 
Here are some photos:

(Keep in mind the set I am selling is the one with RED eyes)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 07.30.00.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 07.30.00.png
    4.8 MB
  • kkkk.png
    kkkk.png
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 07.23.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 07.23.17.png
    77.1 KB
Bump. I have the diamond wolf title, the hunter wolf title, and 10 hellhound tickets, so you can get a hellhound item of your choosing.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top