Selling end game global account!!!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

bulba96

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Jun 11, 2023
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
1
Global IOS account!!
I sell my end game account with a lot of legends max. I miss only the new Yamato super sugofest (15multi) e some standard legend and tm/pr/kizuna legend.


IMG_4206.jpeg IMG_4205.jpeg IMG_4204.jpeg IMG_4203.jpeg IMG_4202.jpeg IMG_4201.jpeg

The account is lvl 989 with rainbow gem tree max and 400milion of bounty.
There are 35 rainbow gems but there are all the garp challenge and rookie mission for the gems.
There are some grand voyage to do.
I sell this account at 400$.
Please write me for more information.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer
Discord?
 
Non mi interessa mancano troppe leggende e non vale quella cifra
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top