Selling End Game Account.
Following Collabs: ALL DOA (Kasumi, Marie Rose, Hanoka), Katherine (wood), Noel, All three Mikus
I have most childs only missing a few (new Davi and Fail naught)
Lots of meta units +6 including Thisbe.
Plat V: Cancer team full Auto Team with S gear options. Can reach T100 if you use up the resources on options and spa items. I have alot of spa items!
Spa lvl 50++
Over 1.5k Lanterns
150 towels
160K Crystals ++
1.4K Blood gems
over 2.5K options combined!!
Purchased both Monthly packs
81k++ stamina
Lots of gold lots of resources!!
See pictures. These are just the tip of the iceberg so much more. I can only attach 40 picture here.
MSG for more information. I have alot more that I did not take pictures like evo slimes and alot of evo stones!! Alot of 4* child evolved to 6* and 5* and alot of ready to evolve 4* to use as fodder.
Next Collab WB guaranteed to do 15m++ dmg
See picture. MSG me for a reasonable offer.
Following Collabs: ALL DOA (Kasumi, Marie Rose, Hanoka), Katherine (wood), Noel, All three Mikus
I have most childs only missing a few (new Davi and Fail naught)
Lots of meta units +6 including Thisbe.
Plat V: Cancer team full Auto Team with S gear options. Can reach T100 if you use up the resources on options and spa items. I have alot of spa items!
Spa lvl 50++
Over 1.5k Lanterns
150 towels
160K Crystals ++
1.4K Blood gems
over 2.5K options combined!!
Purchased both Monthly packs
81k++ stamina
Lots of gold lots of resources!!
See pictures. These are just the tip of the iceberg so much more. I can only attach 40 picture here.
MSG for more information. I have alot more that I did not take pictures like evo slimes and alot of evo stones!! Alot of 4* child evolved to 6* and 5* and alot of ready to evolve 4* to use as fodder.
Next Collab WB guaranteed to do 15m++ dmg
See picture. MSG me for a reasonable offer.
Attachments
-
acc 2.JPG63.1 KB -
acc.JPG60.9 KB -
Arch 4.JPG181.1 KB -
ARch1.JPG129.9 KB -
Arch2.JPG192.7 KB -
Arch3.JPG192.1 KB -
carta 4.JPG74.5 KB -
carta1.JPG172.5 KB -
carta2.JPG157.4 KB -
carta3.JPG174.8 KB -
child 1.JPG195.8 KB -
child 2.JPG208.4 KB -
child 3.JPG212.9 KB -
child 4.JPG209.3 KB -
child 5.JPG195.4 KB -
child 6.JPG200.7 KB -
child 7.JPG205.3 KB -
child 8.JPG216.9 KB -
child 9.JPG212.9 KB -
child 10.JPG211 KB -
costume 2.JPG130.2 KB -
costume 3.JPG118.3 KB -
costume 5.JPG93.5 KB -
costume 6.JPG79.6 KB -
costume 7.JPG83.5 KB -
Costume1.JPG110 KB -
costume4.JPG67 KB -
home screen.JPG147.3 KB -
item 1.JPG168.6 KB -
item 2.JPG113 KB -
item 3.JPG162.6 KB -
item 4.JPG161.2 KB -
item 5.JPG166.7 KB -
item 6.JPG132.8 KB -
item 7.JPG126.3 KB -
item 8.JPG124.3 KB -
item 9.JPG116.2 KB -
item 11.JPG140.6 KB -
pvp.JPG103.8 KB -
spa 1.JPG124.3 KB
