Selling Selling Account / Original Owner - CP 802

Not Recently Bumped
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. North America
Platform
  1. PC
Class
  1. Dragonknight
  2. Nightblade
  3. Sorcerer
  4. Templar
  5. Warden
Original Owner
Yes

masterkprod

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Aug 2, 2025
Last seen
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello everyone,


I’m selling my Elder Scrolls Online account because I no longer have time to play and I want someone else to continue the legacy of this account. I’ve decided to focus on other goals in life, so I’d like this to go to a good home.


Account details:


  • Champion Points: 802
  • Characters: 5 max level (50) characters
  • Gear: Full legendary gear (PvP)
  • Gold: 500,000 in the bank
  • Platform: Steam-linked account (buyer will receive the full Steam account for free :D )

Notes:


  • Selling due to inactivity and personal priorities (moving on to music, so I won’t be playing anymore).
  • Price: $120 (negotiable) – quick sale possible at $100.

If you’re looking for a strong account to jump right into endgame content, this is a great opportunity.
Feel free to DM me for screenshots, additional info, or proof of ownership.


Thanks for reading, and I hope someone can continue the journey where I left off.
 

Attachments

  • Photo_1.png
    Photo_1.png
    1.2 MB
  • Photo_2.png
    Photo_2.png
    1.7 MB
  • Photo_3.png
    Photo_3.png
    1.6 MB
  • Photo_4.png
    Photo_4.png
    1.3 MB
  • Photo_5.png
    Photo_5.png
    1.2 MB
Last edited:
Back
Top