• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling 7.8k Gaming Channel - Willing to negotiate prices :)

Not Recently Bumped

gustav2356

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Jan 3, 2016
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey everyone! With upcoming university and all the extra responsibilities theres no way I can continue to make videos on my gaming channel so I thought I might as well sell it. I tried selling it a month ago but almost got scammed so please only real buyers.
Price will be around 50 dollars.
Here is the channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4ro-7PSI3_j6FZ_7bnrcg
Be sure to contact me if interested through email here: [email protected]
Thanks! :)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
All by it for 60$ contact me on skype as soon as you can skype:Ivan Makarenkov
 
plz add me on skype - prikomoki

or tell me your skype to contact you. I am a real buyer, not a fooling around kid.
 
Send me in PM your skype id

- - - Updated - - -

Send me in PM your skype id
 
Back
Top